Read the latest news about LAF, its innovations and expertise.
LAF is pleased to announce its participation like exhibitor at InnoTrans 2016, the most important International Trade Fair for Railway Industry, to be held in Berlin from 20th to 23th of September 2016. For this occasion, with its partners CIM (www.cimgroupe.com), SEG (www.sogema-engineering.com), Spencer Moulton , IBRE , LAF is pleased to meet you in the Hall 3.2., booth 301 E. For any further information, get in touch with the company or to organize a meeting at the show, you can contact us directly to our contact mail : email@example.com.Read more
In 2015, LAF passed the "crash" tests validating the fusibility of LAF 9000 box, installed on passenger coaches to ensure passenger safety in case of an accident. The LAF 9000 box complies with European standard EN 15227. The tests were carried out by TÜV in Germany.
- Fixed test elements, hit by a moving coach.
- Using deformable safety element on the coach (to prevent breakage if the fusibility does not).
- Measurement of instantaneous impact speed, strength and deformation. - Coach speed: 18 +/- 2 km / h - Mass of the coach: 11250 kg.
- Test acceptance criteria: fusibility between 2000 kN +/- 10%.
- Test Results: COMPLIANT, fusibility occurred at 1998.7 kN
Compliance with EN 15227 allows LAF to position itself alongside its industrial partners in the passenger rail market where security has become a major concern. Through this new development, LAF demonstrates its ability to adapt to the ever more demanding challenges of the railway world.Read more
Present and active for years in Russia, Kazakhstan and other CIS countries, CIM and its divisions is happy to offer Russian versions on all group websites.
They are now available:
До встречи на наших сайтах !Read more